Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 248 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.613 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 114% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,710 (15,627 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 3 hours ago)