Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.838 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 184% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 127,834 (18,693 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leeds costs £0.48 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨170 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 60,990 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (about 2 hours ago)