Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.124 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 46% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,436 (€2,467) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.47 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)