Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 289 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 23.863 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 90% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,297 (€3,742) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (44 minutes ago)