Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 250 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.406 MXN / SRD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 46% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,579 (16,771 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Osmaniye costs 2,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,118 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)