Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.139 MXN / SRD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 25% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,363 (19,549 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 2 hours ago)