Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.895 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 103% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,493 (NZ$6,729) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)