Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 606 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.163 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 128% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,453 (€3,840) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,850 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Talcahuano costs CH$1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €23 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,253 (38 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Valparaiso costs CH$3,137 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago de Compostela costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)