Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 674 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.579 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 26% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,325 (Q23,389) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)