Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22564 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 143% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 107,114 (¥474,711) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $49 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨579 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$49 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €38 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ouagadougou costs 1,200 Franc (about 3 hours ago)