Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18353 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,216 (¥469,770) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 750 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €14 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,885 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Carúpano costs 100,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)