Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 284 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.296 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 46% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,727 (18,120元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$87 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (about 2 hours ago)