Cost of living in Münster, Germany vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.793 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 106,566 (€3,977) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Niš costs 1,980 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 122 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)