Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 651 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.124 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 180% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 126,200 (€4,831) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 3 hours ago)