Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 282 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.712 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,315 (4,326KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 3,000,000 Ariary (about 3 hours ago)