Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26718 MXN / INR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 16% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 46,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,795 (₨145,198) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)