Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020.
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,951 in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grozny costs руб 800 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $24,703 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,980,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rome costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 700 (about 3 hours ago)