Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 796 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021.
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 35% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,167 in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)