Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Mazatlán, Mexico
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.353 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,345 (3,201 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$87 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (about 1 hour ago)