Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,466 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020.
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,556 in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 3 hours ago)