Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 730 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020.
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,373 in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Riverside, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)