Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Mazatlán, Mexico
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00029 MXN / VES *
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 48% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,394 (81,015,084 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 3 hours ago)