Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina vs Mazatlán, Mexico
WARNING! Mar del Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mar del Plata.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 763 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21464 MXN / ARS *
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,183 (ARS $173,232) in Mar del Plata.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 3 hours ago)