Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 588 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00577 MXN / COP
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,370 (COL$6,995,025) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 2 hours ago)