Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.305 MXN / MVR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 83% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,929 (67,379 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)