Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Mazatlán, Mexico
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 270 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00057 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 44% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,731 (﷼ 113,116,182) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 120 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 24 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhiwandi costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)