Cost of living in Macao vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 323 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.037 MXN / MOP
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 162% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 128,232 (42,218 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Riverside, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)