Cost of living in Lyon, France vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 407 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 23.863 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 134% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,772 (€4,013) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)