Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04208 MXN / CRC
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 37% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,053 (₡ 1,498,460) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 5 hours ago)