Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03288 MXN / CRC
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 8% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,158 (₡ 1,342,890) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €180 (about 1 hour ago)