Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,602 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.847 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 49% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,930 (S/. 9,336) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)