Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.814 MXN / USD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 21% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,451 ($2,748) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨375 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 185 (about 3 hours ago)