Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14133 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,789 (₨309,831) in Lahore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)