Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02825 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,683 (CH$2,147,943) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 3 hours ago)