Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 559 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02819 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 46% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,639 (CH$2,541,522) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 400,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)