Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 722 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 74.639 MXN / KWD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 121% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,684 (Dinar 1,362) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)