Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.602 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 54% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,256 (RM11,828) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)