Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.388 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 186% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 125,699 (kr 52,643) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)