Cost of living in Kremenchuk, Ukraine vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.864 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kremenchuk (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,382 (45,575₴) in Kremenchuk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corunna costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)