Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.735 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 57% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,022 (RM12,558) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Murcia costs €1.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 1,400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Richards Bay costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vijayawada costs ₨61 (about 2 hours ago)