Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 198 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.875 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,102 (RM12,122) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ushuaia costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 10,000 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)