Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 312 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.835 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,007 (52,677₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)