Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 647%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 270 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03901 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 193% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 123,118 (3,156,412 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 4,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥130,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 2.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexicali costs Mex$ 30 (about 3 hours ago)