Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.993 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 47% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,385 (€2,348) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ouagadougou costs 1,200 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puerto Montt costs CH$500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bilbao costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)