Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 23.878 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,740 (€2,460) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €2.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)