Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.942 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 34% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,902 (69,969 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$180,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q32 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 6 hours ago)