Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.921 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,499 (65,696 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)