Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27104 MXN / INR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 8% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,597 (₨179,295) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toulouse costs €520 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 17,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 3 hours ago)