Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32705 MXN / INR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 40% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,386 (₨187,694) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Murcia costs €1.12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 1,400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Richards Bay costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vijayawada costs ₨61 (about 2 hours ago)