Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.826 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 100% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,809 (101,488 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antioch costs 900TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yerevan costs 1,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)