Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.826 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 53% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,991 (87,177 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)