Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 15.925 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 84% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,919 (C$5,081) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)