Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 390 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.735 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 55% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,261 (RM12,949) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €20,500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)