Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 593 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.616 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 184% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 124,840 (18,868 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)