Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 306 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.124 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 147% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 111,078 (€4,252) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.900 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbus, Ohio costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,399 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨33 (about 3 hours ago)