Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan, Pakistan vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 203 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13038 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,453 (₨256,579) in Hyderabad, Pakistan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)