Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 191 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.16891 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 361% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 221,133 (₨ 1,309,176) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)