Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 373 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 105% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,148 (€3,116) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$0.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Murcia costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 1,400 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Richards Bay costs R 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)