Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 523 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.806 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 182% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 123,906 (18,205 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pasto costs COL$30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 190 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.40 (about 2 hours ago)