Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.077 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 136% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,704 (17,066 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 3 hours ago)